Victoria, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine
|Birthname||Victoria Alberta Elisabeth Mathilde Marie|
|born on||5 April 1863 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°55' 27°58 Asc. 14°52'|
English-born German royalty, the eldest daughter of Louis IV, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine and his first wife, Princess Alice of the United Kingdom, daughter of Queen Victoria.
During the first world war, she and her husband changed their name to "Mountbatten" from "Battenberg", to assert loyalty to England. She is the maternal grandmother of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
She died at Kensington Palace on 24 September 1950.
- parent->child relationship with Alice, Princess (1885) (born 25 February 1885)
- parent->child relationship with Mountbatten, Lord Louis (born 25 June 1900)
- child->parent relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Czarina of Russia (born 6 June 1872)
- sibling relationship with Elizabeth Feodorovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 1 November 1864)
- sibling relationship with Ernst Ludwig, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine (born 25 November 1868)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich, Prince of Hesse and by Rhine (born 7 October 1870)
- sibling relationship with Irene, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 11 July 1866)
- sibling relationship with Marie, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 24 May 1874)
- other kin relationship with Sophie, Princess of Greece and Denmark (born 26 June 1914). Notes: Grandkin
- Death of Sibling 16 July 1918 at 01:30 AM in Ekaterinburg (Sister Alexandra shot dead with her family by Bolsheviks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day:
“At last at 1/4 to 5 the child was born a little girl, who cried vehemently.”
- Notable : Famous : Royal family