Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden (1977)
|Birthname||Victoria Ingrid Alice Desiree|
|born on||14 July 1977 at 21:45 (= 9:45 PM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°16' 05°29 Asc. 29°19'|
Swedish royal family, the daughter and first child of King Carl XVI and Queen Silvia, heir to the Swedish throne. Her future role was assured when she was two, when the Swedish government decreed that a ruler's eldest child, whether male or female, would succeed to the throne. She was raised with a younger brother and sister, Carl Philip and Madeleine at Drottingholm, a 17th century palace outside of Stockholm.
Seen as ebullient and smiling in photos, the brunette princess is outdoorsy with a love of skiing and riding. (Though she has few romances, she has a large circle of chums and is particularly close to her father.) Beneath the beaming surface, a darker struggle has been going on. After pictures began to show her collar bones jutting out in 1998, the palace released an announcement that Victoria was "suffering from an eating disorder. She is receiving therapeutic help."
With the focus of media attention, Victoria decided against enrolling at Sweden's Uppsala University the spring of 1998, but instead, attended Yale. She had prior experience with international education, having gone to a French University in 1996-97.
When she came of age at 18, Victoria became deputy head of state, a ceremonial job with an avalanche of social invitations. Boning up on Sweden's parliament with her country's prime minister, attending UN sessions and greeting dignitaries have become just a few of her self-appointed duties.
When she chooses a mate, she faces another dilemma. If she marries a European heir, either she or he may have to give up their throne, and if she marries a commoner, that may present another set of problems.
On June 20, 2010 she married her gym trainer, Daniel Westling (born 15 September 1973). She gave birth to daughter Estelle on 23 February 2012. at 4:26 am in Stockholm.
- parent->child relationship with Estelle, Princess of Sweden (born 23 February 2012)
- parent->child relationship with Prince Oscar Carl Olof, Duke of Skåne (born 2 March 2016)
- child->parent relationship with Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden (born 30 April 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Silvia, Queen of Sweden (born 23 December 1943)
- spouse relationship with Daniel, Prince of Sweden (born 15 September 1973)
- sibling relationship with Carl Philip, Prince (born 13 May 1979)
- sibling relationship with Madeleine, Princess (born 10 June 1982)
- Social : Great Publicity 1979 (Decreed future ruler of the throne)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1996 (Attended a French Univ.)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 February 2012 at 04:26 AM in Stockholm (birth of daughter Estelle)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes news clippings at the time; the data are confirmed in a FAX found online by an Astro.com Forum member. The FAX is from the Royal Family's Informaton director, Cecilia Wilmshardt.
Birth of daughter from http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/201202237290/victoria-sweden-gives-birth-heir/ thanks to email from Sarah v. Sanden
Sy Scholfield quotes the Swedish biography, "Victoria - Prinsessa och mamma" by Johan T Lindwall (Bokförlaget Forum, 2012): "Klockan 21:45 föddes Victoria, 3250 gram tung och50 centimeter lång." Translation: Victoria was born at 21:45, weighing 3250 grams and 50 inches long.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (1998, skin and bones in photos)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (High social pressure, society)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Enjoys riding and skiing)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Sweden)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women