Victoria, Princess (1868)
|Birthname||Victoria Alexandra Olga Mary|
|born on||6 July 1868 at 04:25 (= 04:25 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°19' 28°53 Asc. 19°30'|
British royalty, the fourth child and second daughter of King Edward VII.
She died at home in Coppins, England on 3 December 1935.
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844)
- child->parent relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with Albert Victor, Prince (born 8 January 1864)
- sibling relationship with Alexander John, Prince of Wales (born 6 April 1871)
- sibling relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess (1867) (born 20 February 1867)
- sibling relationship with Maud of Wales (born 26 November 1869)
Sy Scholfield quotes the royal news published the next day: "Court Circular," The Times, 7 July 1868, p. 9. Same data in The London Gazette, 6 July 1868, p. 3803: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/23397/page/3803
Same data in Sabian Symbols No.931.
Queen Victoria's journal entry for that day confirms the birth occurred in the morning: "I heard on getting up, from Bertie, that dear Alix had got another little girl this morning." http://www.queenvictoriasjournals.org
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)