Victor Emmanuel III, King of Italy
(Redirected from Victor Emmanuel III, King)
|Birthname||Vittorio Emanuele III|
|born on||11 November 1869 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°34' 28°07 Asc. 10°11'|
Italian royalty, the son of King Humbert I.
He died 12/28/1947, Alexandria, Egypt.
- associate relationship with Giolitti, Giovanni (born 27 October 1842)
- parent->child relationship with Giovanna, Tsaritsa Consort of Bulgaria (born 13 November 1907)
- parent->child relationship with Iolanda, Countess of Bergolo (born 1 June 1901)
- parent->child relationship with Mafalda, Princess of Savoy (born 19 November 1902)
- parent->child relationship with Umberto II, King of Italy (born 15 September 1904)
- child->parent relationship with Umberto I, King of Italy (born 14 March 1844)
- Death, Cause unspecified 28 December 1947 at 05:25 AM in Alexandria (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Modern Astrology May/1937 gave "about 10:15 PM." Same data in Sabian Symbols No.930, NN No.419, and AQ Fall 1935. (Old Moore 8/1908 gave 10:45 PM)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Italy)