Vittorio Emanuele II, King of Italy
|Birthname||Vittorio Emanuele Maria Alberto Eugenio|
|born on||14 March 1820 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Turin, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||LMT m7e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°23' 15°45 Asc. 13°30'|
Italian royalty, an immensely popular monarch. He was a skillful diplomat and conscientious ruler in spite of his bluff ways and crude simplicity of manner. He became King of Sardinia on the abdication of his father on 3/23/1849, and was King of a united Italy on 2/26/1861.
He died 1/09/1878, Rome, Italy
- parent->child relationship with Amadeo I, King of Spain (born 30 May 1845)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Pia of Savoy, Queen of Portugal (born 16 October 1847)
- parent->child relationship with Umberto I, King of Italy (born 14 March 1844)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Teresa, Queen Consort of Sardinia (born 21 March 1801)
- spouse relationship with Adelheid, Queen of Sardinia (born 3 June 1822). Notes: 1842-1855
- sibling relationship with Ferdinando, Duke of Genoa (born 15 November 1822)
- (has as) worker relationship with Garibaldi, Giuseppe (born 4 July 1807)
BJA 11/1929, in which the chart was rectified to 00:50 AM. Sabian Symbols No.929 gives 00:30 AM.
Sy Scholfield quotes 1 a.m. in Gianfranco E. De Paoli 's book, "Vittorio Emanuele II: il Re, l'uomo, l'epoca" (1992), p. 14: "Quando il 14 marzo 1820 nacque a un'ora del mattino, dopo un lungo e difficile parto durato molte ore, a Palazzo Carignano."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, King)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Italy)