Victor Emmanuel, Prince of Naples
|Birthname||Vittorio Emanuele Alberto Carlo di Savoia|
|born on||12 February 1937 at 14:05 (= 2:05 PM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°26' 09°16 Asc. 12°55'|
Italian royalty, king-in-exile of Italy. An arms dealer and businessman living in Switzerland. He was a friend of the Shah of Iran during the late 1950s. Married once.
He was arrested on 16 June 2006 on charges of on charges of criminal association, corruption and exploitation of prostitution. He was placed under house arrested on 20 July 2006, and continues to be under investigation.
- parent->child relationship with Emanuele Filiberto, Prince of Venice and Piedmont (born 22 June 1972)
- child->parent relationship with Marie José, Princess of Belgium (born 4 August 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Umberto II, King of Italy (born 15 September 1904)
- sibling relationship with Maria Beatrice, Princess of Savoy (born 2 February 1943)
- sibling relationship with Maria Pia, Princess of Bourbon-Parma (born 24 September 1934)
Steinbrecher collection: Infosophia 17 quotes "Demain" for "official journal".
Sy Scholfield quotes 2:30 p.m. in news report: "Birth Of Prince Of Naples; Second Heir To Crown Of Italy," Times, 13 February 1937, p. 12.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Arms dealer)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Royalty, king-in-exile of Italy)