Vetsera, Baroness Mary
|Birthname||Baroness Marie Alexandrine von Vetsera|
|born on||19 March 1870 at 20:45 (= 8:45 PM )|
|Place||Istanbul, Turkey, 41n01, 28e58|
|Timezone||LMT m28e58 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°59' 00°19 Asc. 00°13'|
Austrian royalty, a Baroness. She was the mistress of Archduke Rudolph of Habsburg, who was involved in a scandal. Her body was found dead in bed at Rudolph's hunting lodge at Mayerling on 1/30/1889. Newspapers wrote that he had arrived at the lodge a few minutes after 7:00 but died soon after of apoplexy and the true story only emerged years later. Apparently the lovers had died in a murder-suicide tryst.
- lover relationship with Rudolf, Crown Prince of Austria (born 21 August 1858)
Lescaut quotes Barbault for B.R.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 18)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Double suicide)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Royal scandal)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Austria)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection