|Birthname||Étiennette de Poliakoff-Baydaroff|
|born on||15 June 1930 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°35' 10°17 Asc. 08°25'|
French actress who appeared in 47 film and television productions between 1948 and 1980. Versois was the sister of actresses Marina Vlady, Hélène Vallier and Olga Baïdar-Poliakoff. Their father, Vladimir, was a noted opera singer of Russian descent, and their mother, Militza Envald Voropanoff, was a dancer. She began acting as a child and for a while pursued a ballet career.
Versois married actor Jacques René Dacqmine in 1951 but the couple divorced a year later. She had four children by her second husband, comte François Reynier Ambroise Henri Pozzo di Borgo, whom she married in 1953 but also divorced.
She died 23 June 1980 of cancer.
- spouse relationship with Dacqmine, Jacques (born 30 November 1924). Notes: 1951-1952
- sibling relationship with Vlady, Marina (born 10 May 1938)
Ed Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin ns 3/1504
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Cancer)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer)