|born on||30 October 1936 at 00:35 (= 12:35 AM )|
|Place||Calistoga CA, USA, 38n34, 122w34|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°45' 08°19 Asc. 23°32'|
American football player, the current head coach of the St. Louis Rams; he was named to the position on 1/22/1997. Vermeil began his coaching career in 1969 when he was named the first-ever special teams coach in NFL history for the then L.A. Rams. Two years later, he was named the quarterback coach of the Rams, a position that he held for two years.
After taking a three-year hiatus from any type of football, Vermeil was named head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles in 1976. Two years after assuming the helm of the Philadelphia organization, he led the team to their first playoff appearance in eighteen seasons. In 1980, Vermeil led the Eagles all the way to the SuperBowl only to lose to the Oakland Raiders. He finished with Philadelphia two years later after leading the team to four playoff appearances in only seven seasons.
Prior to coaching in the NFL, Vermeil spent time at UCLA as head coach of the Bruins' organization. One-year after being named the leader of the Bruins, he led the team to a Rose Bowl victory against number one Ohio State. Vermeil is the only coach ever to lead his team to both a Rose Bowl and a SuperBowl.
He graduated from San Jose State College in 1958 with a degree in physical education. One year later he earned his Masters' in the same field. Vermeil and his wife, Carol, live in St. Charles, MO and have three children and ten grandchildren.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 22 January 1997 (Named head coach of St. Louis Rams)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1969 (Named first-ever special teams coach of Rams)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1971 (Named quarterback coach of the Rams)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1976 (Named head coach of Philadelphia Eagles)
- Social : End a program of study 1958 at 12:00 midnight in San Jose, CA (Earned BS in physical education)
- Social : End a program of study 1959 (Earned MS in physical education)
Courtney Conrad quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Rose Bowl)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Pro/college football)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Football coaching)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Head coach, other coach)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MS in physical education)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Head coach)