|born on||14 July 1919 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Parma, Italy, 44n48, 10e20|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°48' 03°22 Asc. 02°38'|
Italian-French film actor. His family moved to Paris when he was eight. He dropped out of school and held varying jobs, eventually turning to the ring as a prizefighter. Entering French films in 1953, he frequently was employed in the tough-guy roles because of his husky physique. Within several years he had developed an improved acting ability that took him from minor character roles to quite a following among the Continental audiences.
Died of a heart attack on 10/23/1987, Saint Cloud, France
- associate relationship with Lautner, Georges (born 24 January 1926)
- Work : New Career 1953 (Film debut)
- Death by Heart Attack 23 October 1987 at 12:00 noon in St. Cloud, France (Age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (School drop-out)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Terminal heart attack)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing