|Birthname||Villalobos, Maria Guadaloupe|
|born on||18 July 1908 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||San Luis Potosí, Mexico (MEX), 22n09, 100w59|
|Timezone||LMT m100w59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°36' 02°12 Asc. 26°22'|
Mexican-American actress who, as a spitfire star of the '30s and '40s, was noted for her emotional and fiery temperament.
From 1933-1938 she had a tempestuous marriage to Johnny Weismuller as well.
On 12/14/1944, though, she had her makeup and hair done and was dressed up to be beautiful. However, she overdosed on pills in a room filled with flowers in Beverly Hills, CA. She did not die from the overdose directly. The story goes that she began to throw up, and, as she dashed to the toilet, slipped in her own vomit. She hit her head on the toilet bowl and was knocked unconscious. Falling into the toilet, she drowned.
- spouse relationship with Weissmuller, Johnny (born 2 June 1904)
- Relationship : Marriage 1933 (Johnny Weismuller)
Davison in Kosmos 5/1970 and in AQ Summer/1966, gives 18 Julyx 1909. (Davison writes "Source not recorded, not remembered."). Eardley has 1908, source not given. PT notes that IMDB.com and other internet sources give 1908 and downgraded this from C to XX rating in April 2005. Atr changed to 1908, as the majority of sources has that.
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Emotional And Fiery)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Move to U.S.)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Pills, OD)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Drowned in toilet)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women