|Birthname||Michael Sumner Georges Vartan|
|born on||27 November 1968 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°23' 12°27 Asc. 02°45'|
French-American actor whose good looks brought him acclaim from US audiences beginning in 2001 for his role in "Alias," a five-season television hit starring Jennifer Garner.
An only child whose parents divorced when he was five, Vartan spent part of his childhood in France with his father and in the US with his mother. He made the US his permanent residence at age 18. In 1991 he made his acting debut in a French film, Un Hommes et Deux Femmes (A Man and Two Women). He followed that film with another French film and an Italian film for which he received a nomination for the prestigious Cesar Award. In 1996 his first American movie was released, "The Pallbearer." He has since combined appearances in movies and on television, with roles on the popular series, "Friends" and "Ally McBeal."
- has other family relationship with Vartan, Sylvie (born 15 August 1944)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 (First film)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (First American film)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 30 September 2001 ("Alias" TV series broadcast debut)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress