|born on||8 January 1928 at 16:58 (= 4:58 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland OH, USA, 41n29, 81w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°24' 08°34 Asc. 15°17'|
American broadcast journalist, NBC's White House correspondent during the Kennedy years. A reporter in 1954, he moved into weekly news analysis working for the New York Times. He joined the staff of NBC News 1957-1971. Covering John F. Kennedy's presidential campaign, he became the White House correspondent in January 1961, a plum assignment.
Married on 3/03/1956, he and his wife had two sons. He was away from home 80% of the time for many years, living in hotels and airplanes. Later he became a TV host, the moderator of a talk show, and a columnist.
- Work : New Job 1954 (Reporter for the New York Times)
- Work : New Job 1957 (24 years with NBC News)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Columnist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show host)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (White House correspondent, reporter initially)