|born on||21 July 1931 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Etain, France, 49n13, 5e38|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°50' 19°31 Asc. 16°09'|
French rugby player, nicknamed ‘’Brin d’osier,’ the most selected full back of France’s team. He was selected 43 times in international events between 1953 and 1960, making a record 180 scores for France’s team.
Vannier worked for Public Safety (roads). Died 6/28/1991.
(Note : Rugby has nothing to do with soccer or European football. The names of the (players) positions vary quite a bit between the various rugby playing nations and the American names are used in the translations.)
- Work : New Career 1953 (43 international events as rugby player, seven years)
Didier Geslain quotes B.C. record No.126, 1/2000
- Vocation : Sports : Rugby
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Rugby team)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (43 international events)
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil (Public Safety)