Van Halen, Eddie
|Birthname||Edward Lodewijk Van Halen|
|born on||26 January 1955 at 01:05 (= 01:05 AM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°16' 28°50 Asc. 28°16'|
Dutch-American musician whose family moved to southern California when he was ten. He learned guitar while his brother Alex learned drums and they formed a heavy-rock group with David Lee Roth and Michael Anthony, 1973. Within two years they were the loudest and heaviest metal band in the Los Angeles area, creating a live reputation that was growing. Roth was noted for vocals and outrageous stage antics.
In February 1978 they put out their debut album, "Van Halen," and began touring. In August 1979 they made a ten-month world tour taking 22 tons of equipment, hitting the trail of drugs and babes and rock-n-roll.
On 4/11/1981, Van Halen married actress Valerie Bertinelli and their son Wolfgang was born 3/16/1991, Santa Monica, CA. The actress filed for divorce on December 6, 2005 in Los Angeles. They had been separated for the four years prior. The musician announced on March 8, 2007 that he would check into a rehabilitation facility. While he didn’t disclose the exact reason, he did say that he wanted to work on the areas of himself that needed change so that he could give his fans “110 per cent.” His band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on March 12, 2007.
- parent->child relationship with Van Halen, Wolfgang (born 16 March 1991)
- Social : Joined group 1973 (Formed group "Van Halen")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 16 March 1991 at 12:00 noon in Santa Monica, CA (Son Wolfgang born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Selma Schepel quotes a subscriber in England for the date from him, B.C.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Actress Valerie Bertinelli)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Netherlands to U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("Van Halen")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame