Van Gogh, Theo (1957)
|Birthname||Theodoor Van Gogh|
|born on||23 July 1957 at 12:12 (= 12:12 PM )|
|Place||The Hague, Netherlands, 52n06, 4e18|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°19' 10°23 Asc. 16°14'|
Dutch filmmaker and newspaper columnist who was fatally shot at 8:30 AM on November 2, 2004 in Amsterdam. A Moroccan-Dutch 28-year-old man was arrested shortly after the murder.
Van Gogh had police protection since he had been receiving threats since his documentary "Submissions" was aired on Dutch television in August 2003. The film details the brutality inflicted upon Muslim women in Islamic society by their husbands, families, neighbors. Van Gogh made the film with the help of a Dutch politician, a Somali-born woman who renounced her allegiance to Islam, her faith since birth. Van Gogh, a controversial figure, also wrote several columns for his own website, about Islam. Together with his film, his columns reportedly enraged the Muslim community living in The Netherlands.
At the time of his death, Van Gogh was directing a film about Pim Fortuyn, the anti-immigration politician assassinated in May 2002. The film was scheduled for release in December 2002.
Van Gogh was the great grandson of Theodorus Van Gogh, brother of famous painter Vincent van Gogh.
- business associate/partner relationship with Wolkers, Jan (born 26 October 1925)
- business associate/partner relationship with Zwagerman, Joost (born 18 November 1963). Notes: False light
- friend relationship with Oltmans, Willem Leonard (born 10 June 1925). Notes: Film: De Jeugd van Willem Oltmans
- has other family relationship with Van Gogh, Theo (1857) (born 1 May 1857). Notes: Great-grandfather/great-grandson
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released August 2003 (controversial film "Submission")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sarah Van Sanden sends data she obtained from Joyce Hoen who did Van Gogh's chart several years prior.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (documentaries)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (documentaries)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist