|Birthname||Vallin, Josephine Eugenie|
|born on||8 September 1886 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Montalieu-Vercieu, France, 45n49, 5e24|
|Timezone||LMT m5e24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°50' 23°13 Asc. 05°44'|
French soprano singer who became one of the leading vocalists of her day. After studying at Lyons and Paris, she made a debut in Paris as Micaela in 1912. Performing internationally, she was a particular favorite in Buenos Aries between 1916 and 1936. At 60 she still was in good voice in Paris and continued singing recitals for several more years.
She died 11/22/1961, Lyon, France.
- Work : New Career 1912 (Singind debut as Micheala in Paris)
- Work : Gain social status 1916 (Popular in Buenos Aries)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1961 (Age 75)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Sang in Buenos Aires 20 years)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Josephine Eugenie)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Soprano)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women