|born on||14 January 1931 at 23:15 (= 11:15 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°51' 09°56 Asc. 10°35'|
French-born Italian singer, dancer and actress, well known internationally.
Some of her film and TV credits included the hits "Malaguena," 1953 "Fiesta Cubana," 1955 and the series "Bonsoir Cathrin'," 1957-1964. She was a child star before becoming a teen idol, whose films and TV shows encompassed the 1950s.
In 1952, she married the juggler Erik van Aro (Gerd Eric Horst Scholz). He recognized her talent and accompanied her in her initial years of worldwide success, although they later divorced. Their son is the singer Eric van Aro.
In 1972, she married the British pianist Roy Budd. They had a son, Allessandro, on 9 March 1974, 7:50 AM MET, Lugano, Switzerland, before they divorced in 1979.
- Relationship : Marriage 1952 (Erik van Aro)
- Relationship : Marriage 1972 (Roy Budd)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1979 (Roy Budd)
Heinz Specht quotes Ebertin. (Lescaut same as B.R., not confirmed)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection