|Birthname||Val, Catarina Germaine Maria|
|born on||14 January 1931 at 23:15 (= 11:15 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°51' 09°56 Asc. 10°35'|
French-Italian-Spanish singer who was well known internationally and who was a recording artist, dancer and entertainer, as well. Some of her film and TV credits included the hits "Malaguena," 1953 "Fiesta Cubana," 1955 and the series "Bonsoir Cathrin'," 1957-1964. She was a child star before becoming a teen idol, whose films and TV shows encompassed the '50s.
She had a son, Bud Allessandro, on 3/09/1974, 7:50 AM MET, Lugano, Switzerland.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 9 March 1974 at 07:50 AM in Lugano, Switzerland (Son born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1953 (Film "Malaguena,")
Heinz Specht quotes Ebertin. (Lescaut same as B.R., not confirmed)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Known internationally)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Teen idol)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (FIlm and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ('Bonsoir Cathrin)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection