|born on||28 September 1968 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°14' 23°20 Asc. 23°14'|
French-American noted family, the daughter of Roger and Jane Fonda Vadim. Jane once said that she never had to worry about anyone knowing her daughter for she was registered under her dad's name, Plemiannikou.
Socially aware, she spent a summer inn Nicaragua in 1988, and worked on the building project of a school and clinic. At the time, she was a junior at Brown University. On 10/06/1989, she was arrested on charges of loitering, drugs, disorderly conduct and obstructing government administration in New York. Throughout the entire situation, and always, her mom is highly supportive.
Vanessa had her first child in 1999.
- child->parent relationship with Fonda, Jane (born 21 December 1937)
- child->parent relationship with Vadim, Roger (born 26 January 1928)
- sibling relationship with Garity, Troy (born 7 July 1973). Notes: Half-siblings, same mother
- sibling relationship with Vadim, Christian (born 18 June 1963). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- Family : Change residence 1988 (Summer in Nicaragua)
- Crime : Arrest 6 October 1989 (For drugs/loitering/disorderly conduct/obstruction of govt.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes Oggi
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Various misdemeanors)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women