|born on||24 October 1927 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Pomona CA, USA, 34n03, 117w45|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°57' 16°07 Asc. 25°42'|
American costume collector and supplier, a model and artist. Known around Hollywood as a character, she always carried an umbrella to shield herself from the sun. She combs thrift shops for unique garments and old couturier models which she markets to the film studios for period pieces.
A delightful primitive artist, she is also a writer, with an unpublished collection of fairy stories.
Steinbrecher quotes her for B.C.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Writers : Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Horror (Unpublished collection of fairy stories)
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic (Known as a character)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Costume collector and supplier)