|Birthname||Ure, Mary Ellen|
|born on||18 February 1933 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°15' 09°21 Asc. 03°20'|
Scottish actress on film, TV and stage, onscreen from 1955. She won the Best Supporting Actress nomination in 1960.
Ure married and divorced playwright John Osborne and married actor-playwright Robert Shaw. She died from an accidental overdose of alcohol and tranquilizers on 4/03/1975, a few hours after opening a new play in London.
- Death by Accident 1975 (OD, age 42)
- Work : Gain social status 1960 (Best Supporting Actress nomination)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (FIlm, TV and stage)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One, fron Osborne)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (From Robert Shaw)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Overdose of alcohol and tranquilizers)