|born on||3 April 1929 at 23:16 (= 11:16 PM )|
|Place||Hokkaido, Japan, 41n42, 140e44|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°20' 27°27 Asc. 15°33'|
Japanese-American actress who won an Oscar as best supporting actress for her role in "Sayonara," 1958. She also did a TV series, "Courtship Of Eddie's Father," 1970.
She was one of nine kids in her family. Her dad owned a factory in Japan and, at the age of 26, she moved to the U.S. Two years after her arrival, she was onscreen.
A year after her film debut, on 7/23/1958 she married director F.W. Opie; they had one child. They later divorced and, in 1971, she married TV director Randall Hood.
The actress died at age 78 in Licking, MO on August 28, 2007. She had been suffering from cancer.
Church of Light quotes Bulletin of Astro-Science 7/1958
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of nine)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One child)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (1955)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Best Supporting Actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ('Courtship Of Eddie's Father')
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (1958)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women