Ulm, Captain Charles
|born on||18 October 1897 at 18:20 (= 6:20 PM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°14' 19°16 Asc. 22°00'|
Australian aviator who left Oakland, CA on 12/03/1934 and was lost at sea. His plane went down the following day, on 12/04/1934, east of Hawaii. Before his unfortunate death, he flew with Commander Smith on the first America-to-Australia flight in 1928. In addition, he was known for his brusque manner and married to a teacher.
Kraum in Best of the NAJ 1979, "near sunset." Keene in P.A. 2/2929 same, "considered authentic."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Golf, boating)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Service Rep. (CEO)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (First America-To-Australia Flight)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book