|Birthname||Liv Johanne Ullmann|
|born on||16 December 1938 at 19:20 (= 7:20 PM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°49' 23°05 Asc. 01°52'|
Norwegian actress born in Tokyo who became an outstanding dramatic actress of Swedish and international films, winning a New York Film Critics Award for "Crime And Whispers," 1972 and adding Hollywood films after 1973. For her apprenticeship, she toured with a successful theater company for three years.
Her childhood included frequent moves as her dad was a military engineer. After he was stationed in Tokyo, the Nazi occupation blocked their return to their home in Norway and they were forced to move to Canada . In 1943, sadly, her father walked into an aircraft prop; he died later. After the war, her mother moved her and her sister back to Norway.
In 1960 she married a psychologist, a marriage that lasted for five years. She met Ingemar Bergman, in 1964, a major influence in her life as her future lover and mentor,. They began a five-year love affair that never resulted in marriage, but they had a child, Linn, in 1966. The following year she made her film debut in "Persona."
Her autobiography, "Changing," was published in 1977. She made a second marriage in September 1985.
- lover relationship with Bergman, Ingmar (born 14 July 1918)
- role played of/by Christina, Queen of Sweden (born 8 December 1626 Jul.Cal. (18 Dec 1626 greg.)). Notes: In the film, "The Abdication" 1974
- Death of Father 1943 (From aircraft accident)
- Relationship : Marriage 1960 (First marriage)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1964 (Met Bergman, lived together five years)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1966 (Daughter born)
- Work : New Job 1973 (Began appearing in film)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1977 (Autobiography released)
T.Pat Davis quotes Frederick Davies in Astrology Guide 7/1975
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad killed when she was very young)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One sister)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Ingemar Bergman five years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Noted film dramatic actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater troupe)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (New York Film Critics Award)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women