|born on||25 May 1943 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||03°59' 27°59 Asc. 04°06'|
American actress and singer with a career that began when she was five, making a TV debut at seven. Uggams received a Tony Award as Best Actress for her performance in "Hallelujah Baby," 1968, a Theater World Award, and an Emmy for NBC's TV special "Fantasy," 1983, which she co-hosted. On 2/12/1988, she opened in the CLO production of "Anything Goes" in San Bernardino, CA.
Uggams married her manager and they had two kids.
- Work : New Career 1949 (Singing debut, age five)
- Work : New Job 1951 (TV debut, age seven)
- Work : Prize 1968 (Tony Award for Best Actress)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1983 (TV special, "Fantasy")
- Work : Begin Major Project 12 February 1988 at 12:00 midnight in San Bernardino, CA (Play, "Anything Goes")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lynne Palmer quotes her
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio shows, secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut age five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (NBC's "Fantasy")
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One lengthy)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Notable : Awards : Tony (Best Actress)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Theater World Award)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)