|Birthname||Rosinstoch, Samueli Samyros|
|born on||16 April 1896 at 23:31:32 (= 11:31 PM )|
|Place||Moinesti, Romania, 46n28, 26e29|
|Timezone||LMT m26e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°23' 09°03 Asc. 22°15'|
Romanian-French poet and essayist associated with Dadaism, left substantial work from both the dada and surrealistic periods. He was a French communist in 1935 and later joined the resistance.
Tzara died on 12/24/1963 Paris, France.
- Social : Joined group 1945 (Became a naturalized French citizen)
- Death, Cause unspecified 24 December 1963 at 12:00 midnight in Paris, France (Age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (April 4, 1896 OS)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Art lover)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Member of French resistance)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Essayist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (surrealistic)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection