|Birthname||James Efflow Tyrer|
|born on||25 February 1939 at 20:23 (= 8:23 PM )|
|Place||Newark (Licking) OH, USA, 40n03, 82w24|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°33' 23°09 Asc. 02°41'|
American professional athlete, a succesfful football player, later a businessman, and ultimate murder-suicide perpetrator.
Tyrer was drafted by the Dallas football team in 1961; two years later he was playing for Kansas, finishing his last year with the Washington Redskins in 1974. After a solid career, he turned to business, becoming a salesman. His work with Amway deteriorated. On September 15, 1980 he used a gun to kil his wife and himself.
He and his wife had four children.
- Work : Retired 1974 (From pro football)
Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand; Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Sports : Football (College & pro football player, tackle)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)