|born on||1 July 1977 at 06:08 (= 06:08 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°27' 13°24 Asc. 16°43'|
American actress, daughter of Bebe Buell and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. Tyler was raised by her mom Bebe Buell and Todd Rundgren, Bebe's boyfriend. At age 9, Liv discovered that her birth father was Steven Tyler with whom her mother had had an affair. When she was 12, Liv changed her last name to Tyler.
When she and her mom moved to NY in 1991, a family friend convinced Liv to start modeling and Liv's career took off when she appeared on the covers of fashion magazines like "Seventeen, " "Interview" and "Mirabella." In 1994, at age 16, she appeared in an Aerosmith clip, "Crazy." Her film career was born that year. At age 17, she appeared in her third film but it was her performance in "Stealing Beauty" (1996) that established her film career. Her movies include "Inventing the Abbotts," with her former boyfriend Joaquin Phoenix, Robert Altman’s "Cookie's Fortune," and "Lord of the Rings," a popular trilogy with episodes airing in 2001, 2002, and 2003.
She married rocker Royston Langdon on March 25, 2003, and on December 14, 2004, she gave birth to their son in Manhattan.
- parent relationship with Buell, Bebe (born 14 July 1953)
- parent relationship with Tyler, Steven (born 26 March 1948)
- sibling relationship with Tyler, Mia (born 22 December 1978). Notes: half-sister
- Work : New Career 1994 (first film, "Silent Fall" with Richard Dreyfuss)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (appeared in "Stealing Beauty")
from Sarah Van Sanden quotes a friend of the actress's mom, who asked Tyler's mother ,Bebe Buell, for the data. Van Sanden writes via e-mail to PT on 7/11/2004: "Liv Tyler's time of birth is 06:08. Her mom wrote a biography and it state's 06:00, but that's a typo from the editor. The correct time is 06:08 (a friend of her mom asked). She was born in the Cedar Sinai Hospital in New York City, New York, USA."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (father is Steven Tyler of Aerosmith)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (to Tyler)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress