|Birthname||Laurent and JacquesPourcel|
|born on||13 September 1964 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Agde, France, 43n19, 3e28|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°25' 12°46 Asc. 09°17'|
French twins and noted chefs at the highly-rated restaurant Jardin des Sens that has been awarded three Michelin stars. While each brother took his own culinary path at first, they opened their restaurant together in 1988. Three years later, they were awarded their first Michelin star with the second awarded a year later. In 1998 they won their third star. Of the two borthers, Laurent, the older by one-half hour, is more reserved and says he is more "thrifty."
- Work : Start Business 1988 (Opened a restaurant "Jardin des Sens")
- Work : Prize 1998 (Third Michelin star)
- Work : Prize 1991 (First Michelin star)
- Work : Prize 1992 (Second Michelin star)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate; Laurent was born at 5:30 AM and Jacques at 6:00 AM.
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Michelin stars)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur