|born on||23 October 2010 at 11:11 (= 11:11 AM )|
|Place||West Palm Beach, Florida, 26n43, 80w03|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°06' 06°34 Asc. 18°21'|
American-born twins of Canadian noted family,their parents are famous singer Celine Dion and her husband René Angelil. Five days after their birth, the fraternal twins were given the names Eddy and Nelson, the first named for Celine's mentor and producer of her first several albums, Eddy Marnay. Nelson is named after Nelson Mandela. Thep babies were conceived using in-vitro fertilization and delivered by Caesarean section.
- child->parent relationship with Dion, Celine (born 30 March 1968)
- sibling relationship with Angélil, René-Charles (born 25 January 2001)
Sarah Van Sanden quotes People magazine; Rakesh Sharma and Paddy de Jabrun sent the same information. The younger of the twin boys was born one minute later at 11:12 AM EDT.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc.