|born on||29 November 1978 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Wauchula FL, USA, 27n32, 81w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°24' 02°37 Asc. 26°19'|
American news figure, swapped at birth in the hospital with Kimberly Mays. Arlena was raised by Rebecca and Ernest Twigg and their seven kids. Born with a deformed heart, her condition deteriorated until surgery was necessary, and she died of complications at age nine, August 1988.
Pre-surgery, blood work revealed that she could not be the biological daughter of the Twigg's. She never knew of the dilemma, but after her death, the Twigg's filed a $100 million lawsuit against the hospital, doctors and nurses on duty. Eventually they were awarded $7 million in damages.
- compare to chart of Mays, Kimberly (born 2 December 1978)
- Death by Disease August 1988 (Complication from surgery/deformed heart, age nine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Clippings in hand from NY Post 8/20/1993, "According to the nurse's notes recorded at 7:30 on the evening of November 29, the evening that Barbara Mays gave birth, instead of rejoicing that her dream had come true, Barbara Coker Mays was very upset and crying."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Deformed heart, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Heart)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of eight)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Swapped at birth by hospital)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Infant swap at hospital)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women