|Birthname||Samuel Langhorne Clemens|
|born on||30 November 1835 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Florida, Missouri, 39n30, 91w47|
|Timezone||LMT m91w47 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°34' 15°37 Asc. 09°43'|
American noted writer of classics and humor, one of the best-known story-tellers in America. Clemens had little formal education and worked in a variety of jobs before his first publication in 1867. His noted works include, "Tom Sawyer," "Huckleberry Finn" and "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court." Many of his classic tales have been converted into movies for theater and TV.
In February 1870, he married Olivia Langdon and they had four kids. Clemens died 21 April 1910 Redding, CT.
- associate relationship with Thursby, Emma (born 21 February 1845)
- friend relationship with Howells, William Dean (born 1 March 1837)
- parent->child relationship with Clemens, Clara (born 8 June 1874)
- parent->child relationship with Clemens, Langdon (born 7 November 1870)
- parent->child relationship with Clemens, Susy (born 19 March 1872)
- role played of/by Eastwood, Clint (born 31 May 1930)
- role played of/by Holbrook, Hal (born 17 February 1925)
Sabian Symbols No.914. Same from Huggins in The Astrology Magazine 1/1970
Starkman rectified to 05.14.27 LMT Asc 15Sco34'
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Wrote under pseudonym Mark Twain)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book