|Birthname||Anthea Millicent Turner|
|born on||25 May 1960 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Norton, England, 54n09, 0w47|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°15' 03°49 Asc. 06°04'|
British entertainer, admired for her fresh and infectious sunny nature that hides a steely determination and an obsession with perfection. Turner's work began with the AA Breakdown service before she starting doing traffic news at a local radio station. Turner segued to satellite TV and from there into children's TV, "Up2U," and from September 1992 through June 1994, she hosted "Blue Peter." While working each morning on GMTV program, she also was the presenter for the National Lottery show from its inception.
She left the morning show 12/24/1996 and has since been contracted with other TV programs and a well-known mail-order catalog. Turner has also produced her own line of fitness videos.
Turner married 01/31/1990 and as of 1996 had not yet started a family. In 1978 her 18-year-old sister Ruth lost a fifteen-year battle with spina bifida.
- Death of Sibling 1978 (Younger sister died of spina bifida)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Raphael's Almanac from her agency, 1996, given in British Entertainers, Flare Publications 1997
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Bubbly, sunny)
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Younger sister died of spina bifida)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Mail-order representation)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio traffic announcer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Host)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Own fitness videos)