|born on||14 May 1922 at 17:40 (= 5:40 PM )|
|Place||Veliko Trgovisce, Croatia, 46n00, 15e51|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°05' 06°41 Asc. 05°32'|
Croatian politician, leader of the secessionist republic which declared its independence from Yugoslavia on 6/25/1991. He first joined the anti-fascist movement in Croatia and the Communist Party in 1941. Three years later he went to Belgrade and was highly ranked in Tito's army.
A great family trauma occurred in 1947 when his father killed his step-mother and himself.
In 1961 Tudman came back to Zagreb, left the army and became a director of a historical institute. He graduated with a history degree in 1965. As punishment for his nationalism, he was retired, losing his political privileges and membership in the Communist Party in 1967.
When Croatia fought for independence the first time in 1972, Tudman was imprisoned for his nationalism, and was jailed a second time for 11 months in 1981.
On 5/30/1990, he was elected President and reelected in 1995. He was president and commander-in-chief of the Croatian army during the time that the Serbs waged war against Croatia.
He was married; two sons and one daughter. He wrote many historical books.
Tudman was diagnosed as having stomach cancer in November 1996. He died on 12/10/1999; the announced time was 11:15 PM MET.
- compare to chart of Historic: Bosnian War, begin (born 3 April 1992)
- compare to chart of Historic:Kraijna reconquered (born 4 August 1995)
- Social : Joined group 1941 (The Communist Party)
- Death of Father 1947 (Dad killed step-mom and himself)
- Family : Change residence 1961 (Moved back to Zagreb)
- Social : End a program of study 1965 (Graduated with a history degree)
- Social : Left group 1967 (Forced retirement from the Communist Party)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1972 (Imprisoned for his nationalism)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1981 (Imprisoned for his nationalism)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 25 June 1991 (Declared independence from Yugoslavia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1995 (Reelected President)
Senka Ljubic of Croatia quotes his biographer, accepted as accurate by Croatian astrologers, 12/1999. (AFA DX No.95, Milan Radmonovic gives 6:01 AM, Zagreb, Yugoslavia, no source)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Stomach, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad killed himself and step-mom)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two boys and one girl)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Twice on political charges)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Commander-in-Chief, Croatian war)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Croatia, two terms)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (History)