|born on||11 March 1975 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°12' 03°03 Asc. 13°30'|
French comedian, actor, and radio-TV presenter, born to a Breton (the name Tsedri is jewish, from North Africa), general of the French Airforce. He studied law at St-Quentin-en-Yvelines university. After leaving his sales job and presenting the weather on TV, he participated in the improvisation Ligue and in Laurent Ruquier's show "On ne demande qu'à en rire". As a sportsman, he is interested in cycling and soccer and works as sports columnist. In 2015, he presents the game "Une Famille en Or" (Golden Family) on TMC.
He had a child with his companion, the car driver and TV presenter Margot Laffite, daughter of Jacques Laffite.
- associate relationship with de Benoist, Olivier (born 14 June 1974)
- associate relationship with Debbouze, Jamel (born 18 June 1975)
- associate relationship with Esquerre, Chris (born 21 March 1975)
- associate relationship with Métayer, Eric (born 23 January 1958)
- associate relationship with Palmade, Pierre (born 23 March 1968)
- associate relationship with Ruquier, Laurent (born 24 February 1963)
- associate relationship with Vaillard, Pierre-Jean (born 12 March 1918)
- compare to chart of Bédia, Ramzy (born 10 March 1972)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes bc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress