Trudeau, Richard Ross
|born on||30 December 1983 at 07:05 (= 07:05 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°13' 24°45 Asc. 03°27'|
American noted family, first born twin of TV anchor woman Jane Pauley and husband, cartoonist Gary Trudeau.
- sibling relationship with Trudeau, Rachel (born 30 December 1983). Notes: Twin
- sibling relationship with Trudeau, Thomas Pauley (born 27 August 1986)
Dana Holliday quotes news at the time.
Sy Scholfield quotes 7:06 a.m. in "Personalities," Washington Post, 31 December 1983, p. C3. Born at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom and Dad)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection