|Birthname||Trudeau, Michel Charles Emile|
|born on||2 October 1975 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Ottawa, Canada, 45n25, 75w42|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°27' 27°48 Asc. 16°30'|
Canadian political family; the third son of Margaret and Pierre Trudeau.
Michel was a graduate in marine biology. An enthusiastic skier, in 1998 he was working as a ski lift operator at Red Mountain Ski Resort, and planned to train as an avalanche rescuer.
In a bizarre accident, he was swept away along with three pals into a lake by an avalanche during a back-country ski trip in British Columbia's Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park. Weighed down by more than 50 lbs. of gear, he sank in the middle of the 300-ft deep icy lake while his three friends scrambled to safety.
- child->parent relationship with Trudeau, Margaret (born 10 September 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Trudeau, Pierre (born 18 October 1919)
- sibling relationship with Trudeau, Alexandre (born 25 December 1973)
- sibling relationship with Trudeau, Justin (born 25 December 1971)
- Other Death 1998 (Avalanche, swept into icy lake)
Chris MacRae quotes Canadian press
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Avalanche, hypothermia)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection