|Birthname||Michel Charles-Émile Trudeau|
|born on||2 October 1975 at 02:35 (= 02:35 AM )|
|Place||Ottawa, Ontario (CAN), 45n25, 75w42|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°27' 27°51 Asc. 17°26'|
Canadian political family; the third and youngest child of Margaret and Pierre Trudeau.
Michel was a graduate in marine biology. An enthusiastic skier, on 13 November 1998 he was working as a ski lift operator at Red Mountain Ski Resort, and planned to train as an avalanche rescuer.
In a bizarre accident, he was swept away along with three pals into a lake by an avalanche during a back-country ski trip in British Columbia's Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park. Weighed down by more than 50 lbs. of gear, he sank in the middle of the 300-ft deep icy lake while his three friends scrambled to safety.
- child->parent relationship with Trudeau, Margaret (born 10 September 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Trudeau, Pierre (born 18 October 1919)
- sibling relationship with Trudeau, Alexandre (born 25 December 1973)
- sibling relationship with Trudeau, Justin (born 25 December 1971)
Chris MacRae quotes Canadian press for 2:30 AM.
Sy Scholfield quotes news report: "A Third Son for Trudeaus," Ottawa Citizen, 2 October 1975, p. 1: "born today at 2:35 a.m. at the Civic Hospital" .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 23)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Avalanche, hypothermia)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Avalanche)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection