|born on||11 November 1934 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Nice, France, 43n42, 7e15|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°04' 09°10 Asc. 14°53'|
French film director and screenwriter.
She is the sister of actors Serge and Christian Marquand, and was married to actor/director Jean-Louis Trintignant from 1960-1976. Of three children, daughter Pauline died by crib death aged eleven months in 1969, daughter Marie died of cerebral edema following a beating by her boyfriend, Bertrand Cantat, on 1 August 2003, and a son, Vincent, survives.
She later married Alain Corneau, who died of lung cancer in Paris, France on 30 August 2010.
- parent->child relationship with Trintignant, Marie (born 21 January 1962)
- spouse relationship with Corneau, Alain (born 7 August 1943)
- spouse relationship with Trintignant, Jean-Louis (born 11 December 1930)
- sibling relationship with Marquand, Christian (born 15 March 1927)
- sibling relationship with Marquand, Serge (born 12 March 1930)
- Death of Child 1969 (Pauline Trintignant, crib death, eleven months)
- Death of Child 1 August 2003 in Neuilly sur Seine (Marie Trintignant, cerebral edema, age 41)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher collection: Steinbrecher quotes Paddy de Jabrun for birth certificate
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film director)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)