|born on||21 January 1962 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°59' 09°10 Asc. 29°29'|
French actress, and daughter of noted actor Jean-Louis Trintingnant and actress/director Nadine Marquand Trintingant.
The whisky-voiced actress died in a clinic in Neuilly, France on August 1, 2003 of a cerebral edema. On July 27, 2003, she was found in her hotel room in Vilnius, Lithuania with severe head injury. Rushed to a hospital in Vilnius she remained in a coma. She underwent brain surgery in Vilnius and a second operation by a French neurosurgeon flown in by the French government but the procedures failed to improve her condition. Brain dead and on a respirator, she was flown back to France on July 31st at the request of her parents, who divorced in 1976.
Her autopsy showed multiple blows to the head, and Bernard Cantat, who was charged with her murder, admitted to a violent argument that led to her fatal injuries. The argument apparently erupted when she took a phone call from her husband. She and Cantat had been involved for less than a year when the tragic incident occurred.
Trintignant first appeared on film at age 4 in her mother's feature, "Mon Amour, Mon Amour" and by her death had completed more than 40 films and over a dozen TV projects. Her latest film, "Janis and John," by her husband, Samuel Bechetrit, whom she married in 1997. Ttogether they had two sons, Leon and Jules. She has two older boys each with different men, the oldest of her sons, Roman, by a rock band drummer, and the second, Paul, by actor Francois Cluzet.
- associate relationship with Delajoux, Stéphane (born 12 December 1966)
- friend relationship with Wilson, Lambert (born 3 August 1958)
- lover relationship with Cantat, Bertrand (born 5 March 1964)
- child->parent relationship with Trintignant, Jean-Louis (born 11 December 1930)
- child->parent relationship with Trintignant, Nadine (born 11 November 1934)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Benchetrit, Samuel (born 26 June 1973)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Cluzet, François (born 21 September 1955)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Kolinka, Richard (born 7 July 1953)
- other kin relationship with Corneau, Alain (born 7 August 1943). Notes: Step-father/step-daughter
Bordoni quotes birth certificate, from Horoscope 503 (P.de Jabrun).
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (husky voice)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (both parents are noted French actors)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (in 1976)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (four boys by three different men)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress