|Birthname||Jean-Louis Xavier Trintignant|
|born on||11 December 1930 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Piolenc, France, 44n11, 4e46|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°02' 05°18 Asc. 28°39'|
French actor and director, a film and TV star who made his debut in 1956. He replaced Roger Vadim in Brigitte Bardot's affections in 1957 and was duly replaced himself by Sacha Distel the following year. Because of the public romance with the sex kitten, he seemed on the brink of success when a three-year absence from the screen due to military service in Algeria put his acting career on hold. Plodding his way back to the top again with occasional roles in both French and Italian productions, Trintignant was "rediscovered" with the box office success of "A Man and a Woman," released in 1966. In 1969 he won the Best Actor Award at Cannes for "Z."
Trintignant’s first marriage was to actress Stephane Audran and his second to film maker Nadine Marquand, the director of several of his films.At last, he obtained the Cesar trophy 2013 for his role in "Amour", directed by M.Haneke.
His daughter, Marie Trintignant, died of cerebral edema in Neuilly, France on Friday, August 1, 2003, the victim of a domestic dispute. The 41-year-old actress had been in a coma since July 27, 2003 when, in a violent argument with her boyfriend in a Vilnius, Lithuania hotel room, she suffered multiple blows to the head. Her boyfriend was taken into custody.
- parent->child relationship with Trintignant, Marie (born 21 January 1962)
- spouse relationship with Trintignant, Nadine (born 11 November 1934)
- Work : New Career 1957 (film career began)
- Work : Prize 1969 (Best Actor at Cannes Film Festival)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 249.
Same data in Gauquelin NS Vol 3
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (actress Marie Trintignat)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Military : Military service (in Algeria)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Best Actor at Cannes Film Festival)