|born on||23 January 1949 at 10:45 (= 10:45 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°20' 29°14 Asc. 25°17'|
American homicide, convicted of poisoning a neighbor family and sent to prison, despite his protest that he is innocent.
A chemist and a member of Mensa, he worked at a drug lab and was also deeply involved in computers. He lived in a small town in Florida, where he had a dispute with the neighbors due to their kids playing the radio too loudly.
Shortly after, in October 1966, the neighbor's dog died with the symptoms of poisoning. The neighbor family also got so deathly ill that they were taken to the hospital. Their distress was diagnosed as a rare type of poison that had been put into coke bottles which they drank. The neighbor husband recovered but his wife died and the kids were left permanently disabled.
In 1995, Trepal was still on death row in prison.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration October 1966 (Poisoned neighbor's dog)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes Jeffrey Goode and Susan Goreck, "Poisoned Mind." The biography related that his dad, after taking his mom to the hospital at 1:00 AM and then returning home, had a phone call at 10:00 AM to come as there was an emergency. As dad reached the hospital, they were wheeling mom into surgery for a C-section.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Poisoned woman next door, fatal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Poisoned man and kids next door)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa member)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Death)
- Vocation : Engineer : Chemical (Worked at a drug lab)