|Birthname||George Alexander Trebek|
|born on||22 July 1940 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Sudbury, Ontario (CAN), 46n30, 81w0|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||29°38' 06°44 Asc. 28°29'|
Canadian-American game show host of the U.S. quiz show "Jeopardy" since 1984.
Trebek attended the University of Ottawa where he earned a degree in philosophy. After graduation, he joined the Canadian Broadcasting Company. He covered a wide range of special events as well as the national news and gained quite a reputation for maintaining his composure in difficult situations. He then began hosting the student quiz, "Reach for the Top" as well as several other series before he was picked up by the U.S. Network.
Jeopardy episodes that appeared on TV in September 2001 presented Trebek with a new look; after wearing a mustache for 20 years, he appeared clean-shaven. He has made appearances in several films including "Short Cuts" and "Charlie’s Angels," 2000, and does occasional narration work.
Active in a number of charities, Trebek is on the Boards of the National Geographic Society Education Foundation and the National Advisory Council for Literacy Volunteers of America. He regularly travels to Third World countries on behalf of the World Vision Organization.
Trebek and his wife Jean have two children, Emily and Matthew. While they live in Studio City, he owns and manages a farm in central California where thoroughbreds are bred, trained and boarded. In addition, he owns a vineyard.
The 63-year-old host of "Jeopardy!" had a freak auto accident but was not injured on January 31, 2004 in Templeton, CA. He apparently fell asleep at the wheel of his pickup truck, which sideswiped several mailboxes and flew 40 feet in the air before coming to rest against a telephone pole.
Trebek was hospitalized after suffering a mild heart attack on December 11, 2007 in Los Angeles. The vigorous 71-year old chased a burglar who had entered his San Francisco hotel room on July 26, 2011 at about 2:30 AM. In the chase, he snapped his Achilles tendon. On crutches he nevertheless fulfilled his duties at the National Geographic World Championship event but faces surgery to repair his injury.
- parent->child relationship with Trebec, Emily Grace (born 16 August 1993)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1984 (Started hosting "Jeopardy")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (Appeared in "Charlie's Angels")
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 26 July 2011 at 02:30 AM in San Francisco, CA (Snapped Achilles tendon)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
John McKay-Clements quotes him by postcard 1996, given in The Canadian Astrology Collection
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Internationally known)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one daughter and one son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Board of directors, two organizations)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Canada to U.S.)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Creston Vineyards)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium, some film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Game show host, "Jeopardy")
- Vocation : Misc. : Animal Breeder/Trainer (Horse ranch, thoroughbreds)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession