|born on||3 February 1887 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Salzburg, Austria, 47n48, 13e02|
|Timezone||LMT m13e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°38' 12°38 Asc. 01°24'|
Austrian lyric poet whose work centered on death, disaster and decay. His work as an expressionist poet had a formative influence on his period.
In 1905 Trakl left high school and began apprenticeship with a chemist. He studied pharmaceuticals in Vienna, entering the university in September 1908. In 1910 he was conscripted into the Austrian Army Medical Corps for a year. He worked as a pharmacist but was drinking excessively and could never keep a job. Remaining an outsider, he was an alcoholic and chloroform user. When young, he had had an incestuous relationship with his sister, who committed suicide in 1914.
Trakl himself was a suicide, dying of a cocaine overdose that paralyzed his heart on the evening of 11/03/1914, Krakow, Poland.
- Death by Suicide 3 November 1914 (Drug overdose, age 27)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1910 (Austrian Army Medical Corps)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher(Ebertin gave 3:00 AM)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Cocaine)
- Passions : Sexuality : Incest perpetrator (With sister)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Cocaine, overdosed)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Traits : Personality : Pessimist (Morbid)
- Vocation : Medical : Pharmacist