Tower, John Goodwin
|born on||29 September 1925 at 13:35 (= 1:35 PM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°08' 03°48 Asc. 11°24'|
American politician and autobiographer, a former insurance salesman, radio announcer and teacher. He served in the military during WW II for three years and graduated from university with a degree in Political-Science leading onto a teaching position at the University.
Breaking into politics, he served as Republican Senator of Texas for four terms. Named by President Bush as Secretary of Defense 12/16/1988, he served 14 months as Strategic Arms Negotiator in Geneva and became Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee. Tower published his autobiography "Consequences, A Personal and Political Memoir" February 1991.
His personal life was stormy, as his wife charged him with affairs throughout their ten-year marriage. Tower suffered with malignant cancer rectal polyp and had his prostate removed 5/29/1990. He and his daughter and 21 others died in a plane crash 4/05/1991 in Brunswick, GA.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
(Formerly, Robert Jansky quotes a letter from him in which he quotes his mom for "Noon to 1:00 AM," given in MH 4/1979)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate and colon)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Prostate Removed)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Second marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Accused by second wife)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Three years)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator, Senate Arms Services Committee)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer