|born on||24 December 1991 at 13:47 (= 1:47 PM )|
|Place||Doncaster, England, 53n32, 1w07|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°15' 16°14 Asc. 00°16'|
English pop singer and songwriter, and actor, known as a member of the boy band One Direction. In 2014, he attempted to jointly purchase Football League One side Doncaster Rovers, but the deal fell through when the crowdfunding part of the deal failed.
Tomlinson began his career as an actor, initially appearing in ITV drama Fat Friends as an extra. He also went on to appear in another ITV drama film If I Had You and the BBC drama Waterloo Road. In 2010, he became a founding member of the pop band One Direction which went on to finish third in the 2010 series of The X Factor. In 2013, he was signed as a footballer by Doncaster Rovers of the Football League Championship on a non-contract basis.
Tomlinson shared an apartment with fellow One Direction member Harry Styles. Tomlinson was in a relationship with student Eleanor Calder for nearly four years, but the two broke up in 2015.
- business associate/partner relationship with Horan, Niall (born 13 September 1993). Notes: member of band One Direction
- business associate/partner relationship with Malik, Zayn (born 12 January 1993). Notes: member of band One Direction
- business associate/partner relationship with Payne, Liam (born 29 August 1993). Notes: member of band One Direction
- business associate/partner relationship with Styles, Harry (born 1 February 1994). Notes: member of band One Direction
Craft quotes a SugarScape interview with his mother, Johanna Tomlinson. "Louis was born at 13.47 on Christmas Eve, weighed 7lb 3 oz and was 49 cm long"
- Traits : Personality : Talkative
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of five)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Music group)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Plays football)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (One Direction)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football)