|Birthname||Jacques Camille Toja|
|born on||1 September 1929 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Nice, France, 43n42, 7e15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°52' 16°18 Asc. 01°42'|
French comedian actor of stage, TV and film, performing over 130 various parts on stage; the creator of the "Fondation du Theatre" in 1984. His first comedy award was in 1953, the same year that he became a Member of the Comedie-Francaise. From 1960-1984, he was a Fellow Member and from 1984 he became an Honorary Member. Toja was the Director of the National Theater Odeon from 1979-1983 and was the Administrator of the same theater where Moliere used to play.
Toja remained unmarried and died of cancer on 23 Marc 1996 in Neuilly sur Seine, France.
- Work : Prize 1953 (First comedy award, CNAD)
- Social : Joined group 1953 (Became a Member of the Comedie-Francaise)
- Work : Gain social status 1960 (24 years as a Fellow Member)
- Work : New Job 1979 (Director of the Ntn'l. Theater Odeon)
- Work : Gain social status 1984 (Became an Honorary Member of the Comedie-Francaise)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 247.
Same data from: Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.29, 4/1996
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Comedie-Francaise)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Theatrical)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, noted medium)