|born on||4 September 1891 at 12:16 (= 12:16 PM )|
|Place||Pforzheim, Germany, 48n54, 8e42|
|Timezone||LMT m8e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°37' 24°05 Asc. 26°00'|
German politician, the Reich Minister for Armament and Munitions. During WW I, he served at the front 1914-16. A flying observer 1916-18, he was wounded in air battle. In 1923 he joined the newly formed Nazi party, and rising rapidly, was made a SS Colonel on Himmler's staff in 1931. During the Nazi regime, he did important construction work on military fortifications and highways.
After he left a meeting with Hitler in Rastenburg, Germany on February 8, 1942 he boarded a plane. He died when it exploded and crashed.
- Death, Mysterious 8 February 1942 at 12:00 noon in Rastenberg, Germany (Age 50; a plane explosion that perhaps was accidental)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1914 (Two years on the front line, WW I)
- Work : New Job 1916 (Two years flying observation planes)
- Social : Joined group 1923 (Joined the Nazi party)
Gauquelin Vol 5/2094 (12:15 PM Karlsruhe time)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Minister for Armament and Munitions)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Air battle)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (WW I)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (SS Colonel)
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil (Military engineer)