|born on||16 March 1882 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Craiova, Romania, 44n19, 23e48|
|Timezone||LMT m23e48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°36' 10°07 Asc. 22°41'|
Romanian politician and diplomat; he headed up the League of Nations from 1930-1932.
He was first elected to Parliament in 1912. Beginning in 1921 he was the Romanian representative to the League of Nations. He fell out of favor and was exiled by the King in 1936.He moved to Switzerland and settled to France, interrupted by a short return to Romania. In France, he denounced fascism in Romania.
He died of an unspecified illness on March 17, 1941 in Cannes, France. In 1992 his remains were moved to a Romanian cemetery per his wishes.
- Family : Change residence 1936 (In exile)
- Death by Disease 17 March 1941 (Of an unspecified illness, age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1912 (Elected to Parliament)
Mihaela Dicu, Honorary President of the Romanian Astrologers Asscociation quotes birth certificate No. 224 in hand from the Craiova State Archive for "half past eight in the morning" on March 4, 1882 (Old Style Date).
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease