Tito, Josep Broz
|born on||19 May 1892 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Zagorje, Croatia, 46n05, 15e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°48' 25°41 Asc. 13°48'|
Croatia-born politician of the Communist party from 1927, the Premier in 1945. He became President of Yugoslavia in 1953 and life-term President after 1963, noted as a dictator.
Died 5/04/1980, Kumrovac, Croatia.
K. Zilliacus "Tito of Yugoslavia," gives the date in a footnote on p.9, "His actual birth is May 7, 1892 but some Croate partisans found a police report made during the war that wrongly gave the date of May 24 and organized a public celebration on that date." Dell Horoscope 1/1957 gave May 25, 1892, 9:00 AM; same date in Americana; however, his obit in L.A. Times of May 5, 1890 gives May 7, 1892, Kumrovec, Croatia.
The time comes from PC as "adjusted."
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (WW II)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Premier, President, Dictator)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Communist)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (Bomber pilot)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection